Do you want to display your products in a neat grid so that customers can quickly browse your offerings?
A product grid is not simply beautiful but also enables shoppers to explore more products in a single look. This enhances engagement and the likelihood of a sale.
Using a plugin, you can now easily add a product grid to your site.
In this article, we’ll go over some of the best product grid WordPress plugins for appealingly displaying your products.
The Best WordPress Product Grid Plugins
Some of the best paid and free WordPress product grid plugins are listed below. Each plugin has its own set of features and options, which can help you decide which plugin is best for your online store.
Without a doubt, SeedProd is the best WordPress page builder plugin. Its drag-and-drop capability allows you to customize your WooCommerce product pages to your liking.
It includes more than 100 pre-built landing page templates for WooCommerce product pages, product galleries, and more. Using the SeedProd editor, you may import complete themes or choose pages with the right content and alter them.
The favorite aspect is that you won’t have to touch a single line of code and will still be able to customize product pages like an expert. All changes are shown in real time on screen, so you’ll know how your pages will look before they’re available for your audience.
Here are a few of SeedProd’s important features:
- Coming soon page: You can display a beautiful and professional coming soon page to users when setting up your online store. This way, even before you start, people can place pre-orders or join up to be a member or subscribers.
- WooCommerce blocks that can be customized: Create a product grid with WooCommerce’s built-in advanced blocks to show recent products, best-selling products, featured products, and more.
- Tools for pointing and clicking: Click anywhere on the screen to immediately begin editing that portion.
- Add an email signup form, a countdown timer, a feedback form, and other helpful blocks to your product pages with ease.
SeedProd is a native page builder for your eCommerce website that connects smoothly with WooCommerce. It also interfaces with well-known email marketing firms to capture email addresses for future consumer involvement.
Price: A single site license costs $39.50 per year.
2. Smash Balloon Instagram Feed
The greatest WordPress social network feed plugin on the market is Smash Balloon Instagram Feed. It allows you to integrate a shoppable feed to your website, allowing you to sell your things on both Instagram and your website.
It allows you to create unique grids, carousels, lists, and masonry layouts for your products. The plugin increases traffic to your online store by redirecting Instagram users to your site.
You can link each image to a different product page by adding several products to your Instagram post. Users will be directed to the specific product’s landing page on your WooCommerce store as a result of this.
The following are the highlights of the Smash Balloon Instagram Feed:
- Easy to use: The plugin is simple to use, and you can link your Instagram account to your WooCommerce store without having to change any code.
- Product grid style: Display products on your site in the same way that Instagram posts are displayed.
- Allow Instagram users to leave comments on your posts, which will appear on your site.
- Customization: Changing the look and style of your Instagram feed is simple. With only a few clicks, you can match text colors, background colors, and more in your WooCommerce store.
It also allows you to import products from Instagram using hashtags. You may also utilize a popup lightbox to display your Instagram stories on your website to engage users in a distraction-free environment.
Your product grid will appear beautiful on any screen size or device thanks to the Instagram Feed plugin’s retina-ready and adaptable design.
We should also highlight that Smash Balloon has custom Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube feeds. You may also create a powerful social wall by combining your feeds.
Price: A single site license costs $49 per year.
GridBuilder is a superb product grid plugin for WordPress. It works seamlessly with WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads to present products in a custom grid and responsive carousel layouts.
To quickly construct your product pages, the plugin provides a built-in page builder with a drag-and-drop interface. It also works with all of the most popular WordPress landing page builder plugins.
For consumers searching for products on your eCommerce site, it produces a browser history. This allows you to share products on social media and track which products are receiving the most searches.
Start by looking at some of the most useful GridBuilder functions.
- SearchWP compatibility: With seamless SearchWP integration, you can add a sophisticated search engine to your product pages.
- WPML support: Translate product pages into any language to reach a wider audience around the world.
- Filter products by price, user rating, sale status, stock, and other factors.
- Ajax endpoints: With built-in Ajax support, your product pages will perform better.
- Lightbox popups, which open product photos in responsive popups, are another notable feature.
GridBuilder is a paid plugin that includes access to hundreds of Google Fonts, icons, post formats, post types, and social sharing options.
Price: A single site license costs $49 per year.
4. Woo Product
Woo Product Grid is a professional grid plugin for WooCommerce. It includes a plethora of ready-to-use templates for adding product grids and lists to your online store.
It’s a WooCommerce addon that helps you showcase products in a more appealing way. After adding products, you can quickly change the responsive grid or list layouts.
Lightbox features including effects, popups, and more are built-in to the plugin. In a media popup design, you can give users a fast look at your products with details.
The most prominent Woo Product Grid features are as follows:
- Add categories, tags, keywords, and custom fields to your products to let people filter them.
- Products highlighted include: Using built-in ribbons on the product photos, distinguish between your best-selling and most recent products.
- Support for Visual Composer: To easily construct and customize your product pages, use the popular page builder.
- Infinite scroll and pagination: Showcase a limited number of products on a page to pique clients’ interest and allow them to explore by scrolling down the page.
Call-to-action buttons can also be used to drive users to product pages. Furthermore, the Woo Product Grid plugin provides shareable links for detailed product pages that can be readily shared on social media.
Price: A single site license costs $18 per year.
5. WooCommerce Product Grid Ultimate
It is a WordPress product grid plugin that is available for free. It comes with a variety of themes for displaying WooCommerce products in a product grid, carousel, or slider.
You may sort through the things to see what’s new, what’s hot, and what’s hot right now. The plugin allows you to display an unlimited number of goods in a grid or other layout on the WooCommerce product page.
It also allows you to manage the overall quantity of products across many devices. Display a particular amount of products on the desktop screen, for example.
- Image resizing: Your photographs will be automatically resized and cropped to match the grid or carousel format.
- Multiple controls for auto-playing slides, adjusting slide speed, and customizing the navigation are included.
- Change the color and size of star ratings to reflect the aesthetic of your website.
- Ribbons: Create custom ribbons for featured products, new products, and so on.
A paid version of WooCommerce Grid Ultimate is available with more features. Scroll direction, custom ribbons, hover effects, a choice of product grid designs, and more are all included.