Want to make it easy for your consumers to see all of your items in a clean grid?
In addition to being visually pleasing, product grids allow shoppers to see more goods at once, which boosts customer engagement and enhances the likelihood of a transaction.
You can easily add a product grid to your website using a plugin.
There are several excellent product grid WordPress plugins that you can use to display your items in an eye-catching manner.
Best Product Grid WordPress Plugins
WordPress product grid plugins are included below, both premium and free. Each plugin has a distinct set of features and choices that might help you choose the perfect one for your online business.
Without a doubt, the most fantastic page builder for WordPress is SeedProd. You can customize your WooCommerce product pages to your heart’s content using drag and drop.
For WooCommerce product pages, product galleries, and more, it includes more than 100 ready-made layouts. The SeedProd editor allows you to import complete themes or pick pages with the appropriate material and alter them.
When it comes to modifying the product pages, you don’t have to touch a single line of code. You can see the final appearance of your pages before they’re available for your audience since all changes are visible to you in real-time onscreen.
Some of SeedProd’s essential features include:
- An attractive and professional “coming soon” page may be shown to customers while putting up your online business. As a result, buyers will be able to make preorders and join up for membership or subscriptions even before your product is released.
- Create a grid of recent goods, top sellers, highlighted products, and more with WooCommerce’s built-in advanced blocks for WooCommerce.
- Several point-and-click tools allow you to begin modifying a portion of the screen as soon as you click on it.
- Other handy blocks include an email subscription form, a countdown timer, a feedback form, and more.
- You can use SeedProd as a native page builder for your WooCommerce website, and it works perfectly with the platform. Customers’ email addresses are also collected via popular email marketing providers.
Our top pick for WordPress plugins for product grids is this one because of its wide range of customization and superior capabilities.
The SeedProd plugin is free to download from the WordPress repository. The commercial edition of WooCommerce, on the other hand, gives you access to all of the extensions and blocks available in the free version.
Price: A single site license costs $39.50 per year.
2. Smash Balloon Instagram Feed
WordPress social network feed plugin Smash Balloon Instagram Feed is the finest. Adding a shoppable feed to your website allows you to sell your items both on Instagram and your website simultaneously.
Custom grids, carousels, lists, and masonry layouts may all be used to show items. By redirecting Instagram users to your website, the plugin increases traffic to your online business.
Instagram allows you to upload images of several goods, each of which may be linked to a distinct product page on the company’s website. This will direct customers to your WooCommerce store’s product landing page.
Top Smash Balloon Instagram Feed features include those listed below:
- When it comes to connecting your Instagram account with your WooCommerce business, this plugin is a breeze.
- Grid style for goods: Display items on your site in a grid format similar to Instagram posts.
- Enable Instagram users’ comments to appear on your site by enabling the comments system.
- Changes to the appearance and feel of your Instagram feed are simple, thanks to the platform’s customizable features. In just a few clicks, you can match your WooCommerce store’s text colors, background colors, and more.
- You can also import goods from Instagram using hashtags. Instagram stories may also be shown in a popup lightbox style on your website to keep people engaged in a distraction-free environment.
- Your product grid will appear beautiful on any screen size or device thanks to the Instagram Feed plugin’s retina-ready and responsive design features.
- Smash Balloon also offers specialized feeds for Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, which we should highlight. You may also create a formidable social wall by combining your feeds.
Price: Starts at $49 a year for a one-year license for one site.
There’s no better WordPress product grid than GridBuilder. WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads are completely integrated, allowing you to employ responsive carousel layouts and a custom grid to showcase your items.
Using a drag and drop page builder, you can construct your product pages in a matter of minutes. It’s also compatible with the most popular WordPress landing page builder plugins.
GridBuilder features include those listed below:
- Customers that use your eCommerce site will be able to see their browsing history when they do so. Helps in sharing items on social media and tracking the most popular product.
- See what GridBuilder has to offer by checking out these features:
- Incorporate a strong search engine into the content of your product pages with SearchWP compatibility.
- Product pages may be translated into any language with WPML support, making it possible to reach a worldwide audience.
- Products may be filtered by price, user rating, and more using the advanced filtering options.
- Ajax endpoints: Boost the speed of your product pages by using Ajax.
- Lightbox popups, which display product photos in responsive popups, are another essential addition. There are hundreds of Google Fonts and icons available with GridBuilder, a paid plugin.
Price: Starts at $49 a year for a one-year license for one website.
4. WooCommerce Grid
The WooCommerce grid plugin, Woo Product Grid, is of the highest quality. Templates for product grids and lists are already included, so you don’t have to create anything from scratch.
It’s an add-on for the WooCommerce plugin that makes it easier to see your items. The responsive grid and list layouts may be readily customized once goods have been added.
Lightbox effects, popups, and more are included in the plugin. In a media popup design, you may provide customers with a brief look at your items and their information.
Woo Product Grid’s most notable features include:
- Custom fields and tags may be added to goods to help customers narrow their search results.
- Featured items: Use the built-in ribbons on the product photos to distinguish between your best-selling and most recent products.
- To develop and personalize your product pages fast, Visual Composer is supported.
- Page scrolling is a great way to get clients interested in the things you have to offer, and it also allows them to look around at their leisure.
- You may also use call-to-action buttons to send people to specific product pages. The Woo Product Grid plugin also provides social media-friendly connections to product detail pages.
Price: A single site license costs as little as $18 per year.
5. WooCommerce Product Grid Ultimate
An open-source WordPress product grid plugin, WooCommerce Product Grid Ultimate, is free. It provides a variety of themes for displaying your WooCommerce items in a product grid, carousel, or slider.
You may choose to see just the most recent, recent, or highlighted goods by filtering the list. The WooCommerce product page may display an endless number of goods thanks to this plugin.
Features of WooCommerce Product Grid Ultimate:
- You may also set a limit on how many goods can be installed on each device. Use the desktop screen to show a certain amount of goods, for example.
- Cropping and resizing photographs to match the grid or carousel format is as simple as clicking a button.
- Autoplay slides, alter slide speed, and personalize navigation are all included in the slide features.
- The color and size of star ratings may be altered to fit the look of your website.
- Ribbons may be added to highlighted goods, the most recent, and so on.
- Premium features are available with WooCommerce Grid Ultimate. Scroll direction, custom ribbons, hover effects, a range of product grid layouts, and more are all included in this package!
6. WP Product Gallery
WP Product Gallery is a great WordPress plugin for displaying products grid format. WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and other major WordPress eCommerce plugins are all supported.
The plugin allows you to showcase your items in various ways, including grid, masonry, carousel, and slider layouts. Each layout type comes with a variety of gorgeous themes for showcasing your things in your online store.
There are several popular WordPress themes that it works with. Using this feature, you may also use the plugin to sell physical things and digital downloads on your online shop.
WP Product Gallery features include the following:
- You may create a unique product grid gallery and quickly add product information for each one.
- Product information may be shown in a lightbox media popup for improved reading.
- Displaying just a limited number of items? Use the “load more” option to speed up your site’s load time.
- Backend preview: See how your product will seem to people before going live with a complete preview on the backend.
- Retina-ready and resizable grid templates are included. It’s up to you how many columns you want to add how many goods you wish to restrict.
Price: A single site license costs as little as $18 per year.
That’s all I have time for right now. Thanks for reading our guide on the top WordPress product grid plugins. If you’re searching for our best picks, these are the ones we’d recommend:
- SeedProd: The best WooCommerce product grid plugin.
- Smash Balloon: The best social media plugin for adding shoppable product grids
The Best Marketing Automation Tools for WordPress
Are you interested in using automation to reduce your burden and increase the size of your website? There are several...
5 Best Fashion eCommerce Themes for WordPress
Fashion eCommerce themes are a dime a dozen nowadays. There are so many WordPress themes with eCommerce functionalities that it...
The Best WordPress Caching Plugins (2022)
Do you want to make your WordPress website load faster? One of the most excellent methods to guarantee that your...
5 Best Autoresponder Plugins for WordPress
Are you looking for the best autoresponder plugin for WordPress? With an autoresponder plugin, subscribers and website visitors may all...
7 Best Email Capture Tools to Skyrocket Your List
To collect email addresses from your website users, you need a quick and easy method. As soon as a new...
8 Best WordPress AMP Plugins for Improved Loading Speed
Google’s AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) project is an open-source effort focused on enhancing the mobile web surfing experience. This is...
5 Best WordPress Banner Plugins to Boost Conversions
The best WordPress banner plugin can help your site’s visitors become customers and increase its revenue. Adding banner advertisements, product...
5 Best WordPress Themes for Language Schools
Because of the pandemic’s awareness-raising effects, the educational landscape has shifted. Fail to get your program started to a good...
5 Best Orthopedic WordPress Themes for Visitors’ Appointments
Build a website if you want to attract new patients regularly. Have no idea where to begin? We’ve compiled the...
5 Best Pharmacy WordPress Themes
There is no such thing as a successful pharmacy that doesn’t make a sound. It doesn’t matter how big or...