Pressable vs Bluehost
The first and most critical step toward having a well-functioning e-commerce site is to find the correct web hosting service. You want one that is quick, efficient, simple to use, and provides excellent value for money without causing you any undue stress.
A slow, unresponsive website is not only inconvenient, but it may also be a liability for your company. Customers who experience even the tiniest delay may leave your site and never return.
Pressable and Bluehost are two of the most well-known web hosting companies. We dig further into these two items to help you figure out which is the greatest fit for you.
WordPress is in charge of both of these hosting providers. Bluehost has a global user base of over one million people.
These users include a wide range of websites, from blogs to small businesses, while Pressable focuses on developers and businesses.
The cPanel hosting control panel is used by Bluehost. cPanel is a popular control panel because it is both aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly.
Because starting a firm is challenging enough, this makes it great for new entrepreneurs.
The interface displays all features and settings, allowing you to manage domains and monitor all website traffic data, as well as other critical online performance and audience data.
Pressable has developed its control panel. While it has the essential features for satisfactory operability, it is not as user-friendly as cPanel and does not have as many features.
Users have assured uptime with both services, and both provide a decently smooth service with few to no design flaws.
Bluehost servers, on the other hand, are substantially quicker (up to 100ms).
There is a significant price distinction between the two, and is it worth it?
Pressable has four plans to choose from:-
- If you pay yearly, the cost is $25 each month or $20.83 per month.
- You’ll also get two months free if you pay yearly.
- This plan includes a single website and a total of 30000 shared pageviews.
- This is a great plan for beginners.
- $45.00 per month, or $37.50 per month with two free months if you pay yearly.
- This plan allows you to have up to three websites with a total of 50000 shared pageviews.
- This is the most popular option among users.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises love it.
- $90 per month or $75.00 per month if paid annually
- This plan allows you to have up to 10 sites and up to 150000 shared pageviews.
- This is the option that larger, more established sites normally choose.
- $155 per month
- This plan includes 20 websites and 400000 page views.
- This is the best hosting solution for established businesses with high traffic levels.
A 15-day money-back guarantee is included with all Pressable programs.
Bluehost is quite affordable when compared with Pressable. It guarantees users the opportunity in the first year to register a domain without charging a fee coupled with the 30-day money-back guarantee to buyers.
- This package includes limitless bandwidth and 50 GB of website space.
- This strategy is perfect for newcomers.
BlueHost Plus / Choice Plus
- Unlimited space and bandwidth for $4.95/month $5.45/month
- Larger, more established sites are more likely to choose these options.
Bluehost, on the other hand, is one of the few service providers that does not offer free site migrations to their service, unlike some of the others.
You will have to pay a migration charge if you currently have a web hosting service provider and need to transfer your site and data to them.
Furthermore, the number of websites and email accounts you can move to is limited.
Both services have a lot of great features, including a lot of important security aspects. Bluehost offers limitless domain hosting, disk storage, and features that make it easier to develop a website.
It has an advantage over Pressable because many of the features appeal to both new and seasoned entrepreneurs.
The following is a list of the most important characteristics of both services:
Pressable Web Hosting
- Server-Side Optimization
- Managed Upgrades
- Free SSL Certificate
- Dedicated WordPress Support
- Staging Sites for Collaborators
- Daily Backups Cache
- Malware Scanning and Removal for Intrusion Detection Systems
BlueHost Web Hosting
- Transfer of data to and from the site is unlimited.
- Hosting for an unlimited number of domains
- Storage space is limitless.
- Control Panel for Unlimited cPanel Accounts
- Cloudflare CDN Performance Servers with Dual Quad Processors
- Drag and Drop is now available.
- Backup Power from a Diesel Generator for Site Builders
- Cronjobs made to order
- Spam Assassin provides spam protection.
Bluehost provides live chat support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and it is usually very responsive. Pressable, on the other hand, does not give phone support 24 hours a day, seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST.
You can also get help online by sending an email or opening a support ticket from the control panel.
You may check the status of your ticket here to see how long it will take for someone to respond. Representatives have been claimed to take days to react to a query, which has been described as frustrating.
In this aspect, Bluehost has a clear edge over Pressable, particularly for novices who may feel more secure knowing that they will always have help.
If you want to work out difficulties and study on your own, Pressable has a large knowledge base with tutorials, FAQs, and other material.
When all parameters are taken into account, Bluehost comes out on top by a long shot. It not only costs a fraction of what Pressable does, but it also outperforms it in every category.
Although Pressable is a good web hosting service in its own right, it is simply not worth the money, especially when there are better and more affordable solutions available.
Bluehost is more user-friendly, provides better and faster hosting, and provides superior customer service. It’s no surprise that Bluehost is one of the most popular hosting providers in the world, with a devoted following.